My Silent Undoing
[html]

You can PP with Cheron doing something to Axelle if you want Big Grin I give you permission... Or maybe make him appear or something? Talk? Anything, really.

”Maybe there’s a way we can help him move on…” Axelle sat in the grass, giving up on trying to get rid of the chills that plagued her. Cheron was there whether either of them liked it or not, and he would stay there until he decided it was time to leave. She still felt his ghostly fingers bristling her fur and still heard his ghostly whispers in her ears, but there was no way to stop it. He was not of this world, even if he thought he was. There was no way he could really injure her.

”No Voron, I won’t leave until we figure out why he’s making himself known to both of us.” Maybe he wanted something from Axelle. It was strange how all of a sudden she began to see ghosts out of nowhere. Maybe it was because she had committed a wrong act. The most wrong act of all time: burning her pups alive. That could’ve triggered something weird.

So, by committing a really wrong act, it has made her capable of seeing ghosts. Hence, being in the situation she’s in now, hearing Cheron’s ghost. She wished he would tell her what he wanted or what he needed. She wished she could help Voron more than just sitting here with her while her brother haunts her. Rather, haunts them. ”How did he fall into the river?” Voron might’ve already told her this, but she missed it. And maybe it would trigger a reaction in the ghost.

Word Count: 252

<style type="text/css"> .an b {font-weight:bold; color:#897339; letter-spacing:1px; } .an .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #7a5031;} .an p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an {margin:0px auto; width:442px; background-color:#999696; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 420px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread