No playing around - AW
[html]

Tables don’t matter Tongue

WordCount: 403

She took the jar back from him and took another sip. ”No, they understand the same things we do, but we just know more.” She propped herself on the bed better before continuing her explanation, ”We learned a lot from the humans by reading and writing, and hence since some of us can read, then they learned ways of the humans. We can build and make stuff, do you ever see cats making things?” She took another sip, and handed it back to him, ”So, they are as smart as us, but not as capable, i guess.” She really didn’t know how to explain it either, but she understood it. The hard part was getting the understanding out of her head and putting it in words that Itzal would be able to get. She hoped she did a good job because she even confused herself in the process.

Axelle giggled at Itzal’s confusion. ”Nooooo, high-speech is what they use to speak to us. Some of them know high-speech, which is wolf language. And if they know that, then we don’t need to learn low-speech. Make sense?” She wasn’t sure if she was being a hundred percent clear. ”High-speech is our language, while low-speech is their language.” Then she was reminded of her odd question and retaliated with an answer as well, ”Yeah. I would like to have a family some day. I hate being alone, even though I’m not that alone.” She knew she didn’t make any sense that time, ”I just wish I knew what love was like.” She kept her eye contact away from Itzal because it was now awkward. She remembered when she had a small crush on him, and when he left the crush faded away. Could it be coming back?

She smiled at the black wolf in front of her. She liked that he had a darkside as well. It didn’t make her feel so bad about herself. She had secrets that she wasn’t sure if Itzal would take them well if she told him. She was infatuated with Kemo at a time, but not anymore. He was the reason she had done such evil things. She wanted to keep herself away from that darker side of life, but it would always be there with her no matter what. She wondered how Itzal’s Mr. Hyde side of life was doing. She wouldn’t ask unless he mentioned it, though.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... etab-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread