infected by your genetics
[html]

Dark ears feel back as her bitter laughter cut through the air. He could feel those eyes of vibrant crimson pierced through him as acid words flew from her tongue. Igniting the hot bubble of anger Cypress felt growing in his chest. Her words were nothing but lies. To believe them would be to believe his own mother a liar. Anu had no reason to lie about the sire of her sons. Even Gabriel himself had acknowledged him as his son. His anger brought cool blue of his gaze back to hers, narrowing to match. "We are not ignorant, you are wrong. He is my father." His tone was foolishly defiant. Challenging her claims.

There had been a time when he had been naive enough to believe there was a place for him in his father's world and that Inferni could be a home for him. Those days had passed and while he accepted he would never belonged here he had hoped that at least there might be a place for him in father's heart. "No! I did not come looking for any of those things! I came looking only to know him, not to steal him or his love away from you. I am my mother's son. I know there is no place for me here, but I still have the right to know my father." Gabriel himself had granted the Dreaming boy that much. And he was undeniably his mother's son. His eyes proved that much, but the rest of him spoke of his sire. Just as undeniably. "Besides, we both carry his blood. What gives you any more right than me?" He was outraged by her accusations and ashamed to think this venomous woman was his kin.

<style type="text/css">
.cypfreeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfdfd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c4c; }
.cypfreeb01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; text-align:center;}
.cypfreeb01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cypfreeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fdfdfd; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypfreeb01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c4c; margin:0 auto;}
.cypfreeb01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ebebeb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread