[M] Horrendous Satisfaction.
[html]
OOC - Dx Poor poor Akira.

Fang ravished in the submission he gave her, and he pressed on her shoulders and forced her on her knees before him. Looking down at her, his arousal was beginning to kick in and he felt the strong urge down below. It was definitely time for the game to go up a level. He held her firmly, one hand on her shoulder and one on her right wrist since usually people were stronger on the right.

Unzip me. I know you want to. His voice was growing a rougher edge as he imagined her tongue... He blinked a bit to refocus and pressed her right hand against his crotch which made him swell more in excitement of his forced pleasure. She would like this; he knew she would. And one day, when she reflected on it, she’d be bragging about how good he was and how wonderful it was to give him pleasure.

And if she was slow at unzipping and catching on, he would slap her. Hard, and powerfully across her face. Hurry up, babe. He let go of her shoulder quickly to help yank down his pants and since he wore no underwear in this personality, the black german shepherd’s member was facing her directly as he again firmly gripped one of her shoulders. Now suck. And he took the hand on her shoulder and raised it to be to the back of her head so that he pushed her head forward and his member into her mouth as far as it would go. He let out a groan of pleasure as he felt her tongue underneath him and moved his hand behind her head back and forth to make her engage in the activity.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread