Curiousity killed the cat,
[html]
Out of Character

This thread is like a ghost tour. I hope Akira can see her. ^^

In Character

Mya felt a boost of confidence in the kind purple eyes, so she dragged herself back to Akira’s side and fell into her steps. She would have to take twice as many steps as her friend, but that was okay because she wanted something to concentrate on besides the flash black. Oh, how terrible that night had been...

Stop that! she commanded, and trudged on. They were headed to the center of the island, and by what Mya could tell they would probably not reach every nook and cranny. One thing was for sure, she wouldn’t feel very safe if she slept a night under the ghostly spirits that drifted in invisible breezes past. Something about the island was eerie and she wouldn’t relax until she was sure no one was around.

“I’m silly, but something just reminded me of my mother’s death...” she said in a low mutter. The female felt her friend deserved an explanation, whether she took to the idea or not. Though she intended on not saying anything more than that simple sentence which had taken tons of energy to muster up and out of her mouth. She opened her mouth to change the subject to something about cats or birds or insects.

Suddenly a pup’s laughter broke the trees and there stood a thin pup no older than a year. She had mighty blind eyes that stared happily. Her tail was wagging, and she was super petite. A gray wolf of some sort, with a mauled ear. It wasn’t until she took a step forward and turned enough to show her right side. A huge blood gash from some demon wolf like the one who killed her mother stood before the two. Mya didn’t know whether or not Akira saw it, but she whimpered and fell behind her large protector, stopping to stare at the bloody gash the little pup seemed oblivious to as she scampered up in means of play.

“Can we play? I’m Jinx.” The fluffy curled tail wagged and she starred directly into each wolf’s soul as if burning a hole like her’s into their eyes. No matter how blind she appeared, the little ghost pup was definitely good at locating wolfs; much less eyes. Mya stood to shocked and terrified to react right off the bat. Jinx stepped forward through a larger rock so that her image flickered and shimmered in the lighting and a frown crossed face for a brief second. WTF?

<style>
.myatab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.myatab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.myatab1-b {width:426px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.myatab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.myatab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.myatab1 {background-color:#7b7c77; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:424px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/mya2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread