[M] Horrendous Satisfaction.
[html]
OOC - xD Yeah I know; giving into his good side.

The black male let his head tilt back, but his smarts allowed him to keep a good hold on his victim as he groaned in pleasure once more. What perfection was it that made for a female’s mouth? He was so very jealous and quite frankly, Fang believed no one deserved any sort of perfection besides him. He finally pulled out from the female’s mouth and let it brush against her as he got on his knees beside her.

He kissed her deeply, tasting himself from where he’d been inside just moments before. He still gave himself a hand job as he moved the female onto her back quite easily with his abundant strength. Mmm, now to be inside you black fae. He rolled on top of her, holding her so that she couldn’t get away. And as cruel as he was, he was still part of Toby’s soul so he calmly caressed the female with his free hand as he prepared her for his grand entrance. It will be okay woman. You will find me highly pleasurable.

His free hand slipped down toward her tender spot and gently began it’s stroking as he felt her underneath him and grew harder. He wasn’t sure why he’d decided to switch his objectives, but in his Fang mind set he was sure that her pleasure from him would only prove he was more of a sex god then he already thought. So it was with this that he awaited her to be ready as he stroked, probed, and gently entered with his hand in a repetitive cycle that made him moan in wishful pleasure.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread