it's been ages since we've been really honest
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

Niro was finding he was probably not being much help to the man. He was quiet listening to the jingles of the horse's reigns' for a while. The silence was either good or bad but Niro was trying to make sure not to make a wrong move. He stood by his leader, knowing he must be hurting inside, just the look on his face, one of utmost passiveness, was a key factor in knowing the man had so much on his mind.

"We are all getting older, but we face that fact, and instead of brooding over it we should make the best of it. It is short after all and we should take advantage of any miracles that come along the way. Children are miracles. I've learned that in the last year or so. With my girls, with Jiva, even our lost pups. I'm sure Noah will be fine. You've taught him well I'm sure."

He said, feeling he wasn't doing too good of a job at this comforting thing, especially to his king. Marahute flapped her wings and gave a shrill call, something rarely done in the bird and her kind. She was distressed by Vigilante and Niro figured it was her way of saying stop being a gloom and just get to work. He'd never say that to the king though he was sure their next meal would be golden eagle. He hoped that Vigilante would see that there was good in the world, but it would be up to the man and not Niro, though his words could help.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread