I'll be your Fairytail
[html]
Out of Character

WC:388 OOC: Big Grin

In Character

Shawchert stood at the door waiting, he could hear whispers and giggles, and Orin speak to him. He couldn't help but smile. He would surely wait for a long time for her if he had to. Shawchert straightened as the door open and Shawchert's heart beat faster. He knew she would try to look nice, but now she looked absolutely beautiful. His smile grew into a full out grin. He could hear the girls moving back and forth excited about the whole thing and he almost wanted them to come, but then it woulndn't be a date, he wanted to be with just Orin tonight.

“I am greeted by the most beautiful woman I've seen!”

He said with his grin now being hidden as he presented her with the flowers. He was telling the truth but she didn't have to dress up her hair for him to say that. This night was for her and he was entirely excited about it.

“Are you ready my dear?

He asked holding out his free hand for her to take a hold of, ready to lead her to the Oasis. He knew the girls would be just fine and that if anything they would only be a walk away. They were close enough and he had made sure any traps he had was set. He'd gone to making noise traps at night so that if anyone did come they would be known. He had yet to tell Skye this but he would eventually, or someone would find out as well. He even made traps for those who came near the ways to get up the terrace, he was protective of his brood.

Make sure to tell them that it is a bad idea to leave the house tonight, I have set up some noise alarms just in case someone tries to visit.”

He said, he knew how protective she was of the children, and he didn't blame her one bit. He was sure the girls would try to sneak out and see what they were up to, but it was possibly a way to keep them from crashing their date. He was wagging his tail ferociously, a thing he hadn't done for so long that it seemed like it had never happened to him before.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread