Light My Fire
She smiled as Kable stuttered out his name. He seemed like he was even shyer than she was and she was pretty shy. So she was happy when he decided to dance with her. The grey and white man was rather cute. So she was glade that she had met him. He might even change her from leaning more towards females to males. Not that she really had the chance to act on either gender. But she had admired certain individuals of both gender.

His question made her laugh. ”Yes, I do. I actually I have two other names. My full name is Pearl Blossom Guberti.” Though she thought that most people only introduced themselves by their first names. She guessed that many people did but not everyone. ”Are you new here? Because I am and it would be nice to be friends with someone else who was new.” She hoped that he was new like her.

She felt free dancing with someone. She hadn’t really danced with anyone else in a long time, a longer time than the last time she danced solo. ”Have you ever danced before, Kable?” Not a whole lot of people did dance. So she wouldn’t be surprised if he hadn’t danced before.

Messages In This Thread