The Rain, The Park, and Other Things
[html]

WC: 416 OOC: RAMBLE!!!!

He felt bad for scaring her, but he lifted his hands, in a sign of peace. He had no weapons other than what was given to him naturally, though he wouldn't tell anyone that he had a natural ability to use said equipment. He gave her a friendly smile, as she seemed to relax.

“I didn't mean to scare you. My name is Niro Takekuro, how long was I watching you? Uh a minute or so, though if you mean in the pack, I've been here over a year and a half now.”

Wow had it been that long? So much had happened to him since he and his sister had sailed here. She was gone now, in another pack, but he had confidence that she could take care of herself, after all Amaranth helped train her, at least he thought she did, then again they could have only been just chattering like women always did. At her question of if he lived enar he pointed back down the beach.

“Me and my mate live in a cave just over there. It's nice and quaint, and out of the way. Amaranth likes her privacy.”

He said, a memory of him and her finding the cave, when she was actually a pup, it was hard to think of her as one these days, she'd grown so much, and he wasn't much older than her, only a year, so he had no distinct feelings that he was not suppose to be mated to her, though their first child came a bit more earlier than he'd hoped, he had wanted to wait till Amaranth was two years before considering a family, but things happened and Jiva was born. He helped constantly with taking care of the pup, who was now weaned and was already learning to hunt. How could he not with his father being the huntsman?

“Where did you come from? Befor joining? I had come from the southern lands, a pretty far ways away,”

He said, every time he saw a ship pass he felt lucky that they had found themselves on one, it was hard to get on one, and even harder to pay, though he had been seasick the whole way, he worked furiously to make sure he and his sister were not thrown overboard, he had to do both hisand her chores because at that time she was oblivious to anything in reality.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread