oh sweet child of mine
[html]
XD He just knows his mum is all. I did a bit of insight for filler. If you think anything's incorrect, lemme know.

Uh-oh. Here she comes... He visably flinched and the shifting came to a complete stop, the cracking sound in his back a sign that he'd been in the process of shifting before suddenly reversing the process all together. He made a small sound of protest as she hugged him, tears in her eyes and whispered mixes of Russian and English in motherly praise from her lips.

Gunnar felt instant guilt for hiding it from her... and then a flood of unneeded embarrasment from the display. He bit back a groan but couldn't help his sheepish grin, glad that he could make her proud.

Mom, come on now. He protested as she drew back from him, giving him some much-welcomed space. It's not really that big a deal... Oh yeah, he was a teenager alright. All luperci shift eventually, right? No need to get all teary eyed on me.

He felt unsettled when he looked at her properly, already towering over the older woman and not even done growing yet. It felt... off. She'd always been so tall to him. Now he could understand everyone's mentions of her height; she really was short! Still, short or tall, she was still the strongest wolf he knew. To see her crying at every little thing, though...

He was used to it by now, though. Whenever he tried something new or did something she found to be amazing or a sign of growing up, she always seemed to get teary eyed. It drove him nuts now! He couldn't stand to see it... it was one of the main reasons he'd hidden it from her.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug35 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4b4733; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebaug35 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug35 {margin:0 auto; width:478px; background-color:#21221D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldkHt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5f55; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4e40; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug35 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug35 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread