Meet me again my long lost one
[html]

ROFL......Sounds good to me! sorry for the cruddy post. I've been through alot this week and I'm not wuite back into my rpg mood

Ren blushed as the male nipped her on the lips. Her body felt heated by the action and she turned away for a moment, embarassed by her reaction. Joy made her heart skip, she was happy that he had finally come to forgive her and that he had actually missed her. His nuzzling was warm and soft and the mixed smell in the air of him and her and the grape vines made her want to just rest now. Her body tired from exhaustion and the drama she had to go through, could no longer stand and she collasped tiredly next to her man.

Another rush of happiness went through her as he licked her lips this time. She blushed, giggled a little, and turned to curl up next to him. "So....What do we do now Noah?" She looked up tiredly at him, wanting him to wrap his arms around her and share his warmth. She wanted to talk to him all night but her eyes were heavy already as it was. She gave a little nip at his neck, trying to be playful but caring at the same time. The moon shone down on them and her happiness was uncompared by anything else. To be able to live with the male who loved her finally. It didn't matter that the monster had chased her away, she was back and she had found her way to the man she loved dearly.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread