[M] this little piggy...didn't make it.
[html]
OOC - I know Sad

And the female was clueless, but she was stroking the beautiful chest and the ebony shepherd with scarlet tattoos covering his body would have purred if he were feline. She was looking back into his eyes; it could have been romantic if Fang could register being interested in anything but sex and using things for his own good. He breathed in her scent and his hands went behind her frail little body that could easily break beneath him.

"I like pretty things; like you and your body." Fang ran his hands up her back, over her shoulders and down her breasts. Dancing his finger tips around the points, then brushing his hands down toward her waist. "Now now, Tawny. Let me pleasure you, dear. Let me make you feel like a woman. A real woman." his voice was the perfect deceiving seduction as his finger tips drew circles in the fur on her hip bones. Her body was making his breathing grow rougher as he grew more lustful for the younger girl's body. His own perfect body bent low to be right near her's as it thrived and parched for the kiss of her lips.

"Just sit back, young lady, I will make you feel amazing." The male was fighting to keep calm. He wasn't in the mood for force; but rather for deceiving. If provoked, he'd surely force her to do what he wanted, but if not then she would be satisfied and alive at the end of this. He bent to kiss her deeply and sexually, almost as if wishing to taste a lustful satisfaction and use it as a drink for life. He would have his way with the fountain of lust, and then throw her away to continue on his own selfish way.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread