Break It In
[html]

He was absolutely thrilled meeting another member of the pack. Mido looked at her for a moment admiring her color contrast making a mental note to

himself. This was Anathema’s black and white female named Panda, who oddly resembled the real thing. She also had a cohort, a cat named Octopus. They were

quite an intriguing duo that complemented one another, they made him smile and mildly laugh.

When she asked him if he had any hobbies, an eyebrow was raised to her question; he couldn’t figure out if the question was random or had a purpose. Mido

pondered over possible hobbies for a moment. His thick curled tail swayed rhythmically hitting is sides as he thought. “I really like to run and be

active. Occasionally I’ll play jokes and goof off at times to unwind. I’m a really good fighter.”
He said in response. His gaze traveled back to the

Furcas. “What about you Panda? When you’re not taking care of others or picking mushrooms, what do you like to do with free time?” The zepar asked

with a grin, the smell that emitted from the bag he was pretty certain of now. Mido was still uncertain of Panda, because he had a hard time gauging her

personality. She was nice though, she seemed very relaxed and pretty down to earth.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold;

letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template b {color:#FF0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-

size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread