I can [p]ut back all the pieces...
[html]

It was in all of them, those wolves that were followers of an alpha, to want to please. It was instinctual and basic but the Church woman had been taught to follow those feelings. And so, when the dark wolfess replied so much appreciation she felt that need and want fulfilled. Even if only slightly. She smiled softly, Soran's response filling the place in her mind where the bad memories. She wondered how someone she didn't remember, or even really know, could miss her as vividly as Soran did. But, she imagined that if she had left children she would miss them even if they hadn't truly gotten to know one another. It was possible, for someone with a heart.

Mati shook her head as she replied, I have never known her. Deuce was one name that Mati had never heard. Soran's memory must go back many, many years. Moments that she did not wish to forget. They must be glad to have you home. Mati spoke with a small smile. With so many friends she could see that Soran was quite comfortable back in the Dreaming lands.

With her question the bronze female did not hesitate to find her answer, At first it was for my mother, Anu. But then Cambria and I feel in love, and became mates. Now I stay for her. Her tone had broken from its hardness as she thought of her mate. It seemed that mating a fellow female ran in the family, further then just her own mothers. But her Grandmother as well. Though I have never wished to go anywhere, I have always felt safest here. She added.

<style type="text/css">
.matiaug26 b {font-weight:bold; color:#da8f50; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #d8b572; }
.matiaug26 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.matiaug26 {margin:0 auto; width:507px; background-color:#fae5a6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1lEUb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #75451C; padding: 5px 0px 138px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#81521b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.matiaug26 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.matiaug26 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread