M - So will you come to burn an effigy?
[html]
Slight powerplay of them leaving. Anyone still welcome to post and stuff after this! Anyone from AW who wants to kill off their character can have them follow the Dreamers, I guess? Anyone looking to kill someone from AW can kill a PNPC (powerplay them following the Dreamers). Kill just one, please Smile

The femme was rigid as he held the knife to her throat and he smiled slyly at Savina as she ordered her "warriors" to stand down. It was truly entertaining. He noted, satisfied, that they did not dare lay hands on Claudius. How easy it was to navigate these wolves - how undaring they were. They would not go the full length in the defense of their home. Clearly, they did not burn with the same passions as he did, and their attempt at defending themselves against the conflict was weak, pathetic. With this rash, brutish reaction it would appear almost wanted full-blown war; they could have it. This had been a mere taste, a foreplay. AniWayan Guardians could dance better than this. The Dreamers miserably stepped on each other's toes, and Maska knew exactly how to play them from now on. She spat with contempt at what he was doing, and he answered her coolly. "You know what it is I seek. It is the simplest thing to give it to me." He did not know the hell she spoke of, and she clearly did not understand justice and. How dare she disrupt the balance further? Her attack was futile, though Maska was displeased at losing one of his more faithful Guardians. Diplomacy was beneath him? It would seem she was the one to bare her fangs first. Still, he smiled as the Marino woman spat her useless threats and signalled her packmembers to leave. He did not worry about any Guardians she might kill; he had so many now! So many, and they were all willing to die for him - could the same be said about her underlings? They had come and retrieved one prisoner, but the ace remained. As they went, he tightened his grip on the precious femme, but shouted after the defeated leader. "Don't you worry! I'll make sure she is treated well..." While he had no intention of harming her, Savina didn't know that, and clearly she thought him capable of hideous things.

Once they were gone, he relaxed his blade. Harshly, he turned the femme's body around and pushed her into the arms of the closest Guardian. "Take her back." With a grim face he turned to Thel's body, wordlessly signalling for the other Guardians to help him. They would have a burial to tend to tonight, and AniWaya would know who was responsible.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread