Strangest ways
[html]

ooc text.

She hadn't offered much back to him, so he let his tail nervously wave and tried not to think to much on it. Maybe she just wasn't into introductions. He cleared his voice and tilted his head to examine her body language. So far all he could tell was she was hot; and well... that was it. He eyed her a little more in hope of a bit more signals or signs of caution. Nope. Nothing. Gee, that helps.

"Uh... You wouldn't happen to be hunting any bad guys, right?" It was always good to check with people that Fang hadn't been around, and maybe if he had been to figure out what had happened so he could fix it. He gave time for the girl to speak, then added, "Yeah, cause uh... my friend is missing and he is quite a trouble maker." It felt odd to call Fang his 'friend' but he didn't want the girl to think of him as a freak so he felt like lying was what it took when being introduced by himself. Lying always helped out in the end, and when it came time to share everything so be it.

He awkwardly twitched his ears and focused on the surface of the water as he thought on the possibility of having some sort of truce with Fang... Fang isn't even a real person! He's a part of you! Idiot! he scowled inwardly as he was struck with realization. Hmm... His eyes glanced back at the woman whom he was definitely getting more and more embarrassed around. If Fang were here he'd already be seducing the woman. If he had to admire something about Fang he'd have to choose his ability to do whatever he felt like doing so boldly; whether it was right or wrong. It helps to have the balls to do something...

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread