Picnic and Songs
[html]

OOC - bla!

Word Count → 000

Mya's heart leaped in her heart as he began singing again after his kind comment. She couldn't hardly stand it so she picked Rose up in her arms and danced around the little picnic to the tune laughing at the kitten's shriek of surprise and facial expressions of cute confusion. And she twirled and caught on to the words of the little chorus. Her voice wasn't like Sky's or Rory's but she wasn't that bad so she let herself sing with her and Rose picked up humming along as she was twirled and spun around in her momma's arms.

And when he was done she slowly stopped, out of breath, and Rose hopped out to go sit along side of her sister-from-another-mister. "My boyfriend is a musical genius!" And she dramatically through up her hands to the sky. Then the buffalo she-wolf went over to Rory and forced him to hold the mandolin out of the way as she wrapped her hands around his neck and planted yet one more kiss on his lips. "I must have the luck of the irish!" And she laughed, having only pulled away enough to talk and let him see her smile. Oh the joy that was in her soul! She felt as though she could fly!

Rose suddenly tagged her friend, then ran off chanting something in cat that sounded close to 'can't get me!' over and over again. It was as if the little family was perfect and the feline rounded the corner and Mya turned to watch her as she sprinted over towards the couple. Soon enough she hastily through herself in the irish man's arms breathing a bit quickly and her tail bushed out as she looked back toward Saorise's little near by body. All Mya could do was laugh and feel the happiness of Rose's liking for her boyfriend.

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread