[M] this little piggy...didn't make it.
[html]
OOC - ;x i laughed at my use of curse words here... xD

She was up in his face, and rubbing his semen all over his chest. She should have been pleased to not have been technically raped. She should be thankful. She should be loving her desires and pleasures. A deep rumble shook from Fang's chest as the black hearted male let out an aggressive growl. What. A. Bitch.

Stick that small chest of your's in before I cave it in! he snapped. But his anger was already burning red in his black eyes so he slammed his hand up and slapped the shit out of the left side of Tawny's face. She was slammed down onto the ground with such the impact and he felt the loud 'thud' from her body hitting the cement of the old garage. He then turned away, moving to her bag she had had. What was in here for him? He picked it up and looked back at her as he opened it up. Got some nice shit for me? He peeked in, running his hand in to shift around the contents. It was garbage in his eyes. Just a bunch of crap human artifacts that the girl had gathered in the strip of forgotten town.

Useless. Just like you, he threw the heavy bag at her hard so it slammed into her injured stomach. Muttering curse words under his breath, the rotten male walked back over to her. Get up! he ordered as he towered over her frail body. His fists were balled up, ready to strike the bitch again, and his ears flat against his skull in his peeved attitude. Hurry up skank-ass hoe!

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread