Picnic and Songs
[html]

OOC - You can end it next... and hearts??? I just used my ‘edit > special characters.’ o_o

Word Count → 000

And he was busily questioning their current estate, which she wasn’t quite sure how to treat that. She felt like all the other houses were too big and she wouldn’t be comfortable anywhere else; maybe there was an undiscovered attic in their house. “We’ll figure it out later, but for now; don’t we have a meal to eat?” But he had kissed her on her forehead saying how much he loved her and butterflies skipped around her insides.

“I love you too, Rory.” Then she kissed him softly on the lips and pulled him back over toward the picnic set up so they could actually eat. They sat down, joined by their niece and their daughter. Rose was still wagging her tail like a maniac and came to lay against her mother’s leg shortly followed by her new cousin who went over toward Rory. And the new Aunt got her plate together and looked admiring from toward her irish mate as she ate and awaited some other reason to love him.

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread