Aint no rest for the Wicked.
I have been told I can now play Thel. Nuki was like "He is dead you play him in this thread." So I play Rain Thel and Shiloh now. Feel free to PP Thel

Rain
Rain smiled at Saxif's outburst and smiled even harder as Shiloh's fear consumed the room. He glanced at Shiloh, catching the beaten womans eye. She had been broken by him, he could see it in her now emerald eyes. Something in besides her ankle was broken. How long before her golden huntress noticed. He watched as Shiloh almost swing herself out of Saxif's hammock. She was bleeding badly and after trying to calm Saxif who was obviously pissed, Shiloh passed out. I am here to arrest one Saxif Goldenfeather for attacking and almost killing at guard. You and your mate are under arrest," he said as he took out Shiloh's bloody bonds from behind his back. It was cruel to bind Saxif but he knew that taking her from Shiloh was even worse. Shiloh would have to be moved but to keep Saxif from attacking them again and killing him, Rain was going to have to bind her hands. He knew she would put up a fight but if Shiloh was threatened again she would easily bend. But how to get past her to the injured grey wolf? That was when Thel came into play. All he had to do was grab Saxif and pin her while Rain tied her wrists at the small of her back, making it so she couldn't attack or escape. He smiled before telling Thel to pin Saxif down and tie her wrists behind her back.

Messages In This Thread