M- New Generation
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/aero.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

OOC: Aeron is gonna die

Aeron sat there looking at Io. She wasn't exactly what one would call alright with this. To top it off Io seemed all to happy about it. She glanced at her. She looked so pretty so clean so wonderful. Why was it that she went over the top for this? Why did she never do this sort of thing for her. The fact of the matter was Aeron was Io's rock. She kept everything normal everything the same. She was Io's everything except for lover. Aeron knew this was how it was going to be she knew exactly how her life would be from the minute Io placed on the bracelet.

She couldn't see why this bothered her so much. She was sitting cross legged and her leg was bouncing from nerves only made worse when Io stood up and paced. Io fidgeted it the brace as she pulled off. Aeron's ears flattened as she sighed. Aeron watched her place it on a shelf. She let her eyes hit the floor as she sat there. Should she take off hers? Was she to not love Io was that what she wanted a family and aeron just to be the back up in case nothing went well.

"I didn't plan on watching." She stated as she watched the cave floor not moving. golden ears against golden hair. She was not happy she'd only been with a man once and what was she to do. This was just odd. She wanted to scream she dusted off her pants stood up and smiled. She went over to Io and took her hand. She forced a smile the best she could. Kissing her hand and turned away. "I know how much this means to you and I wont fuck it up." She said fixing her halter top. Now she'd sit back and wait for her hell to end.

Table by Ayita

[/html]

Messages In This Thread