sweet is the voice of a sister
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

Sorry for the wait :c and sorry for the shitty, repetitive post blah

Magnolia exhaled, and with it, her whole body crumpled. How could she explain to her beloved sister what he was doing here? How would she explain a pack that she herself didn’t even understand? Foxglove didn’t assault her with questions, but asked only one that sent a shot through the bipedal lady’s body. Maggie gripped her sister’s hand with a clinging reminiscent of a baby clinging to a mother. She wanted Foxglove to stay here forever, just like this, reunited, together. Foxglove and Magnolia, sisters bound together. They would be sisters forever, and Maggie would never let her sister slip away again like that.

After a moment of silent thinking, Magnolia met her blonde sister’s eyes.I can’t explain it, the wolf said slowly. I’m bound to Salsola now. I came here, and I have to stay here. It’s… different from the kingdom but it’s not so bad now. I came here looking for a family, and I finally have one again.

Saying those words to her sister felt like taking a knife to Foxglove’s back. Magnolia swallowed, nervous, unable to look into her sister’s eyes anymore.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread