A new beginning
[html] we can put an ooc end on here, or we can keep going. I'll request your title though. feel free to post throughout the pack lands Smile

Mati nodded, the wolf was one that would not need their full attention. As a pup might. She could hold her own and that was what they needed now. With purple eyes Mati looked her over once more, noting the quick seat she took after speaking of her parents but she did come up with the idea of weakness and she took the other fey's shake of the head as if she was loosing hope. Instead of judging her further the Dreamer smiled, softly as she knew what to do next. I'm Mati. she gave followed by a pause I can show you around. She spoke, welcoming her across the borders and into their home. The large wolfess turned slightly, waiting for the other to follow. She didn't need to be afraid any longer, nor would Mati put her through any more questions.

The pack lives East of here, in a large house we call Haven Manor. But you can find a den, or sleep elsewhere if it suites you. Mati explained, giving a little more insight to the way of life here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread