I'll be your Fairytail
ooc: Yes, pp is fine.
300+

IC:

She walked the spiraled ramp, tracing a steep, rounded path around the trunk of a massive oak as Shawchert led her to the forest floor. It wasn’t long until she stood on the loamy soil, toes mingling with old leaves and strange nighttime bugs that crawled the earth – though none of this bothered her in the least. There was something magical about the evening, even as she glanced back into the treetops and saw the distant, warm glow of the lantern that shone on her doorstep above. It was like the whole forest was smiling down on her.

The spell broke when Shawchert said something – but it didn’t make her unhappy. An ear flicked as though she hadn’t been expecting any sounds aside from the toad’s croak in the nearby marsh, and she turned her smile to him. Her golden eyes glanced to the blindfold he held, and finally there was a little apprehension. “I don’t know…” she started to turn him down, then second guessed herself. It was a cute gesture, he wanted to surprise her. Orin was just about completely nose-blind, so the only clue as to where he would take her would be her ears… which were pretty keen. But still, being blindfolded? It’s not as though either of the fiends ever blind folded her, but she still didn’t know if she’d want her ability to see to be taken away.

Then again, she was with Shawchert. Just the sight of such a monstrous werewolf was enough to make anyone think twice. Even though Shawchert was injured, no one would really know that from afar, and any intruder on foreign land would probably not want to face this man on unfamiliar territory.

“Okay,” she nodded, the smile gaining vibrance again. “But I’m warning you,” she waggled a playful finger at him. “You know how accident prone I am. If I break a leg you’re watching the girls for the next two months.”

Messages In This Thread