If I go crazy then will you still call me superman
[html]
SAMANTHA JARRET

Hey there! I'm Essence and I thought that I'd have a few posts with ya!

The cool of the early morning mist was felt on the face of an ivory furred girl as she ran through the forest. Her leg were strong and she was able to carry the large pack sloppily slung over her shoulder. She loved this time of day, she felt as if it was her own hour or so to have fun. She liked the cool air that filled her lungs as she ran. Her backpack was filled and rather heavy. The contents were essential for camping. She had a small rolled up sleeping skin, a tarp, a sharp knife, three boxes of matches, water bottle, and a small bag of dried elk meat that she traded one of her special necklaces for. She came across a clearing, Ah perfect! She smiled as she looked at the surroundind scenery. The thick flora around was enough to compensate for a bit of food.

The youth looked around and her eyes fell upon a man, apparently setting up camp just as she had planned to do herself. She watched for a moment and then she walked a little. She suddenly tripped over a small root snag. She fell forward with a small "Aah!-Whoops" She looked up, embarassed by her clumsiness, her face felt hot and she muttered "I'm sorry, if this site is taken, I will just leave." She turned heel and started to slowly walk away. clearly embarassed by her fall.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#E5CDB6;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread