A Daunting Adventure
[html]

OOC: I'll archive after my post. +5

When I see your face, my hearts burst into fire!
I'm coming home, I've been gone for far too long.

With success the woman smashed the rock in her hand on the male's head, but his fur seemed to be too thin for her to keep a good hold on it so he simply fell to the ground. She did not mind, for the male was now on the ground. She let out a long cackle before the male started to wiggle away from her, retreating from her grasp. She tried to grab his long tail, to maybe cut that off or something to maim him even further, but sadly she missed, and her leg hurt too much for her to be of any use to going after him. Daisuke slithered out from his spot and towards the woman, but once his seven foot body tried to pass the woman to get the child and bring him back, Esme held her hand up and pressed it to his scarred chest. Let him run. Let him live for now. We'll dispose of him later, once he had worn his vocal chords. I shoved the rock pretty far back in his throat, if he doesn't die from that then he won't be able to make any noises loud enough for people to come running to his aid. Then...Well....Then he's mine. By that time, my leg will be healed as well. she spoke, a sadist grin still on her maw as she looked down at her bleeding leg. It hurt, yes, but it didn't hurt as much as he would be. He had much more damage to him done because of his foolishness. After all, he had proved that he was nothing but a stupid little boy. Apparently she had been the more intelligent in this fight, for she knew that she would not win with just tooth and claw like he thought he might of. She knew she needed a weapon, and at a later date she would further her weaponry skills. She knew this much at least.

Daisuke did not utter a word, instead he stood there and he watched the male squirm up that tunnel in which he had come down in the first place. Some hunter he was. He was more like prey for the strong. Daisuke himself found the beast to be mangy and ugly and somewhat of what humans called a "troll". He was no looker, that was for sure. Daisuke grinned as the 'troll' retreated from the sight of the serpent and his master. Esme liked the fact that the boy's tail was now tucked in between his legs, like it was supposed to. If he ever rose his tail again to her, she'd make sure that she'd have his tail as a trophy of how she was superior to him and how she was to never be messed with, or to be called rude. She demonstrated how dangerous she could be today, and she would do this endlessly with many other wolves whom were dark and pale grays. After all, they were so ugly. Unlike her and her slave, they were beautiful, her with the patchy and silky fur of hers, while her slave had that beautiful golden pelt of his.

The next time they met, one of them would die. Esme was sure it was not her, for she knew that she would be much more dangerous than this 'Gunnar LeStrange' would ever hope to be. The siren knew this, and as he disappeared into the tunnel, she giggled and then started to sing. The fight is done, the war is won, lift your hands toward the sun. and she sung it loud and proudly, making sure these were the last words that the male would hear from her before she had limped over to a pool of nice hot water for her to soak in. She stepped into a pool and then she sat down to where she was mostly submerged except for her head. She giggled as the pool turned red.

<style type="text/css">
.Esmereq {padding:20px;}
.Esmereq table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.Esmereq .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#0a0909;font-style:bold;}
.Esmereq img{width:250px; float:right;}
.Esmereq p {line-height:1.2em; color:#0a0909;}
.Esmereq .magix {color:#494ba0; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.Esmereq b{color:#494ba0;}</style>

Image © Requiem!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread