Don't Go Breaking My Heart
((WC 3+))
”Well, my pack is usually a peaceful one. It’s only recently that we became a belligerent one. And most of us still prefer peace. But we respect nature and the spirits. Many of us, myself included, have a spirit guide, who guides us in the best path for us.” His eyes drifted to the bird, who sat there as if he knew something that no one else did. He wanted to be disturbed by the bird's gaze, but felt warmed instead. Strange. He offered a respectful nod to the bird. "Hello, Dichali." She asked about his family, and he hesitated. He'd never spoke about them much.

"Its just me and my father. And we don't talk much." He paused, then continued softly. "I had two sisters once. Brighid and Liadain. Father says that Liadain and my mom were killed by Azza, a shadow wolf. He took me and Brighid, the runt, and fled Catalyst, the pack in Michigan where we lived. But on the way, we were caught in a blizzard. Brighid didn't survive the blizzard. She just kept getting colder and colder." He fell silent, lost in thought. Finally he shrugged slightly. "Father talks about his mother a lot, how she was a great leader of Phoenix Valley once. He doesn't talk about his father. And uncle Noah is part of Phoenix Valley. Was part, that is. I think he's in that pack that is the merge of it." He knew more, but the rest was dark, not good. Lucifer was Tal's father, and also Tal's rapist, along with many other wolves, mostly female.

He kissed the top of her head, falling silent again. He'd never spoke this much except maybe to the leader of Inferni. He wasn't usually talkative. After a moment, he aksed her softly, "Tell me about your packs traditions. About the ranks. About this leader you don't like. Anything you think I should know."

Messages In This Thread