spider in the ditch, she saw it all.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

Shush you! Also, bebeeee thread soonish? Magz can’t wait :p shes so silly when shes nervous!
Words: 363

Such beautiful names, for beautiful children I’m sure, she thought idly what Eris’ brood looked like; she concluded they must all be dark children as they were made by two dark creatures. The idea fascinated the girl, knowing that somewhere in the pack lands were little copies of her two idols. Oh, please let me see them soon! Not only did she want to appeal to Eris for giving her some free time, but she dearly wanted to return to her childhood when she could play with anyone for any extended amount of time and not have adult things to attend to. She was an adult now, almost a whole year old, and playtime for her was few and far between these days. She still acted as a pup, and probably would for the rest of her life… but for now, she was stuck in a world of maturity and bitterness. It wasn’t exactly Magnolia’s style, but she would have to deal with it until she was more settled in.

Silvery ears flattened at the mention of her family from Eris’ mouth. The girl sighed at the thought of trekking all the way back to the kingdom and seeing her father.I will, she said numbly, not entirely sure how her father could stand to see her again after all she did to him. But as Eris gave her instructions to cover her scent, Magnolia’s mouth tensed and she looked down at her feet, suddenly very embarrassed.I.. fuck she thought, knowing she had already screwed up by telling her sister where she lived. Foxglove came … to the edge of the borders… my father had told her that I lived in the north, and she came looking for me… Magnolia sighed again, pawing at the dirt beneath her.I…I was so shocked to see her that the thought of covering up my scent didn’t even occur to me… she….I told her about Salsola. Finally, Maggie got the words out. She tightly closed her eyes, anticipating the punishment she would receive. I’m so sorry. I thought she was dead.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread