[aw] I pray you'll be alright
((WC:3+))

Her heart constricted at the idea of Rurik abandoning his son. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. He was always a good leader to us." Us. All of Syemv. She barely remembered why or when he left, only that he left Akumu in charge, Akumu who kicked her out of the pack. All because she had issues with depression back then. She didn't have those problems any more. When he mentioned Addison, she brightened up. "My granddaughter, Addi. She was the daughter of Dierdre. Is Addi still around? I haven't seen her since she was knee high to a grasshopper." She grinned at the male, her tail wagging again. His sweet compliment made her feel proud, as if she had chosen the eye color herself. The eye color was a Rhiannon trait. At least one pup in each generation ended up with the mismatched eyes. Dierde's had once been green and blue, before changing to one blue and one gold.

When she was asked if she was new, she had to stop and think on how to answer him and his question. "I was part of Twilight Vale, the pack that preceded Crimson dreams. So in that sense, I'm a very old member. But I've only been back here a short while. So really, your answer is that I'm new here." She laughed softly, then asked him a question. "I haven't heard of Piccolo Village. Is it new? Or was it just not part of the territory back in my days here?" Wait, he was newish too. He might not know the answer to her pointless question.

She asked another question, almost right on top of the first. It was just her way of talking once she wanted to talk. "How many pups do you have? How old are they? Can I come see them? I love pups. I've had five litters of pups myself in my almost nine years of life." She smiled at him again, her tail still wagging.

Messages In This Thread