Light My Fire
OOC: EEP! sorry about the lateness. Didn't have much muse for her. But now I do Smile

IC: Pearl gave a slight laugh at his question. It was a little hard to follow but she understood. ”No. Pearl is my first name, Blossom is my middle name, and Guberti is my last name.” But she supposed that not too many people had middle names. So she could understand his confusion at her set of names. She did give him a sympathetic smile.

His story about being born here but only coming here again recently made her smile. ”You must have missed the rest of your family.” She knew what it was like to miss family. She had left her parents and brother to wonder and missed them every day. Some days were better than others but she wouldn’t change her decisions for anything in the world.

She nodded as he stuttered out that he had never danced before. Not many people did. ”I learned by watching my mom and then practicing. Though you’re not bad for someone who’s never danced before.” She grinned at his shyness and twirled. She paused however at his words. He thought she was pretty. She supposed that she was. She however wanted to see how he would react to her words. ”Well, I think you’re rather handsome, Kable.” And he was, in a gentlemanly way.

Messages In This Thread