strings and things
[html]
OOC: I'm the white rabbit, I'm always late. / +3!

Valk had taken a seat close to the woman, but not in the way of her large contraption she set up in front of her. She tilted her inquisitive head towards the large object and wondered what exactly it was. She had never come across anything like this in her travels even though she had seen many different things pertaining to many different cultures. Valk still held a smile on her face as she watched the woman and looked at her dully hued blanket type thing she was making. Her large ears tilted towards the girl's hands and when the girl spoke again, she did not speak the same language that Valkyrie was used to. The woman cocked her head to the opposite side, her large ears giving her the look of innocence and of youth. Truth was, Valkyrie was already edging adulthood in the canid world and she soon would be considered breed-able and finally be on the market if she wasn't already there. With the way the males in Inferni acted towards her, you'd think that she was a nun or something of the sort. Valkyrie's eyes grew slightly big and she looked into the green eyes of the woman to the side of her. Uhm...I'm sorry, I din't understand ya'. she spoke, her hand going to her hair to untangle whatever pieces were tangled from her ride.

Ya' don't speak tha' same language as me, eh? she girl asked, even though this was a stupid question. It was obvious that the girl did not speak the same language as she, because she would have answered her in the common language if she did know it, wouldn't she? Or maybe she was just playing games with Valkyrie, trying to throw the woman off-guard. Valkyrie was nervous all of a sudden because she had never had to deal with someone who didn't speak the same language as she did in Inferni, and she really wanted to make friends with this girl. Valkyrie thought about it for a moment, and hoped that the girl had understood her words. Do..You..speak...any...English? she spoke slower, and she clearly pronounced her words like she often times did not do. The tone of her voice even changed to something that had not been used in some time now. He regular, Canadian voice.

<style type="text/css">
.valbeast b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0b9ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #290e05; }
.valbeast p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.valbeast {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#c54215; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qzrjoh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a22e06; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dd8668; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.valbeast p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.valbeast p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread