As we stand among giants
[html]

Word Count → 355 :: OOC: Hahaha golden egg made me laugh Big Grin

Shawchert smiled and nodded at Bangle's comment. He had that plus some to his own thoughts. He moved to grab a cup and poured himself his own glass of water once Bangle took his own..

“It's a great look out, I can see Thornbury from here, so we aren' too far out of te way, “

He said smiling a little proudly over his work. He saw the tiny ferret, who'd been sleeping down at the foot of the couch, where her spot normally was, slink over to Bangle, she was still very young, so she couldn't move as fast as a normal ferret, but she was curious by the coywolf and was starting to smell him. Shawchert chuckled a little as he took a sip of water.

“Yes a man had come hoping to desecrate the border tree. I most assuredly put him in his place.”

Shawchert said, Bangle at least deserved that much information. After all he was the mate of the leader. He wasn't sure if she knew the whole incident was quick and he was weak, he'd expected Sky to have said something, but who knew with her sudden attitude changes. He lifted an eyebrow as Bangle mentioned stealing a golden egg. This must have been some kind of joke, but something more personal to the decorated male because Shawchert didn't know what he was talking about. At the mention of work however he perked up at full attention. He listened to Bangle's proposition.

“I think that sounds like a great plan, the kids do need their own place, well to be children! I think it's a wonderful project to start on.”

Shawchert went to take a nother drink only to start choking it out when Bangle seriously asked about him having a golden egg. He had to cough a good few times to clear his throat.

“A golden egg? Isn't that something in fairy tales or something, Mother penguin or whatever it is? I don't think one is possible, therefore I would never hide one on you.”

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread