Catastrophe and The Cure
[html]
Wheee <3 ! / +472!

Nayru paused in her slow wander up the borders, her ears swiveling to catch what she thought was the sound of footfalls some yards away from her. When the sound did not come again she turned her head, nose twitching and believed that indeed there was the scent of some unseen stranger lingering in the air. Turning to face where the stranger might emerge from, she abandoned the steady stroll along the edge of Aniwaya and resigned herself to greeting whoever shadowed her just then. It was only moments before the woman appeared, and crimson eyes took in the woman, committing ever tiny detail to memory.

Warm chocolate hues covered the woman and the lime of her eyes were startling against the rich, brunette of her coat. The woman was larger than she, at least considerably taller, but ever the fairy child Nayru had never found anyone smaller than she and very few who had such a tiny size. The Aniwayan carried herself tall, she was tall and slender, and though Nayru stood straight she had never had an imposing presence. This canine, whether she knew it or not, had an imposing presence. As the lady neared and her voice reached Naryu's waiting ears she found that the language of the other was imposing as well, and yet at the end it almost amended its self.

For all the authority the lady had here, and all the authority Nayru did not have, the Ichikan was calm, her crimson eyes confident as they met briefly with the others. In usual custom she bowed low to the woman before answering her, happy that someone had come upon her but hoping that it was the villains that Lilliana had spoken of. Even if it were, Nayru suppose it did not matter. I am Nayru, from Ichika no Ho-en. I have come to investigate. Word has reached my clan of… unpleasantness in these land? Perhaps it was too forward, but Nayru felt no need to beat around the bush. Surely every being in Aniwaya knew of the strife that engulfed them. If this being was one who caused the strife, well then all the more reason to be frank about the matter.

And yet, Nayru remember the kind word, tacked onto the end of the stranger's greeting. From Lilliana's description she doubted that the offenders would bother with such a kindness, and if they did surely it was a ruse. It was because Nayru sensed no deception in the lady's words that she decided to further her explanation, hoping to lower the other's guard just a bit, for Nayru knew she had no ill intentions. Forgive me for any interference. It is only that I am a friend of Lilliana and Ralla as well, and I only wished to come and check on their well being.

<style type="text/css">
.naynay b {font-weight:bold; color:#eca49b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #240905; }
.naynay p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naynay {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#95524b; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15gzbib.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #240905; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d110b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naynay p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naynay p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread