[J]oining Blind
[html]

The sable wolf's ears turned to listen to the female speak, she nodded as she spoke. For a moment her ears drooped at the girl's tale, it seemed that she had had so much sorrow in her life, Soran could indeed relate to that, she had lost her mother at birth, her father had murdered her, and then he had tried to kill her as well, luckily Becca, a pale mother wolf had taken her in, but he had killed her as well in time, along with her adoptive brother, oh yes the dark patrician knew of loss, perhaps more than most. The ice around her heart melted as the female spoke, being replaced by a friendly motherly feeling, as the girl finished the female's face visibly changed, changing from its cold expression to a much warmer one, her eyes gaining their usual friendly light. A smile graced her lips as she looked at the female now, relaxing, her fur returning to its usual place, her ears shifting back to a relaxed position.
I believe you Blind, you speak with such honesty. I apologise for my earlier caution, we are currently at war with a pack named Aniwaya, they came into our lands at night and kidnapped a pup, and one of our leaders, we have managed to get the pup, Fia back here, back home, but our leader is still there. We are all a little on edge at the moment, please forgive me for suspecting you, it is simply that we cannot be too careful, I hope you understand. Soran replied, her tone now a lot more warm than it had been, in fact it was welcoming and inviting.
Right, well for starters my name is Soran, Soran Aatte. I am a Patrician in this pack, this means that although I may greet you here at the borders I am not permitted to say whether or not you may join us, so to save us some time I thought perhaps I would ask you a few questions and then I can call for our Consul, Savina to make her judgement. She is usually a very welcoming wolf, but of course she is terribly busy at the moment with having to run the pack alone. So if I ask you the necessary questions then we can make this a lot quicker and perhaps have you welcomed before it starts to rain. The female added, bowing a little when she introduced herself and looking up at the grey sky with narrowed eyes for a moment, it might rain fairly soon, she did not want to leave the younger girl out in the cold and the rain.

She looked at the girl in her submissive posture, she thought for a moment that she could not possibly be comfortable, she stood for a moment, stretching out her lithe legs.
You do not need to be so submissive with me, I am not a wolf who expects such things, though Savina might expect a dropped gaze and submission, but for the meantime make yourself comfortable. The sable female added, taking her own advice and sitting down again, curling her long dark tail around her feet and smiling down at the other female.
So Blind, tell me of your skills, what can you bring to this pack? Are you a huntress for example? Soran asked, hoping that this girl did indeed have skills that would make her useful to the pack, she was already fond of her, she felt a connection to the girl, her past alone making the dark female feel that she deserved a safe and stable home. She was warming to the girl indeed and in fact if the girl wanted it, she would indeed find herself a friend in Soran with very little effort, the female watched the girl for a moment and a sudden thought occured to her.
We are mostly Luperci here, obviously this is not a requirement to join the pack, but out of curiosity, are you one? The lady asked with a slight curious tone in her voice, she shifted her weight slightly, moving so that she was sat far more comfortably.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 696
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread