for those who find reality too hard to believe in.
[html]
300+

Silvano rubbed at his tired eyes, resting his elbows on his knees. It was tiring to think of, and the smoke from the joint and the dying fire were making his eyes tear up. He didn't want to think that he was tearing because he was afraid for his family. But he nodded slightly at the other man's description of AniWaya. It was always peaceful there, every time he had visited. All of the people he had met had been kind, polite, and nice to him. Why would they ever start a war? He knew plenty of them had run from the pack. The woman who had helped birth his colt had run with her mate and his sister to the Dreamers. Heritage was living in his stables and he visited the colt often. But still, he could not imagine being them, exiled from home by the leaders who were out for their blood.

"Oh?" he said in surprise. He had not been aware that the stranger lived in Crimson Dreams, especially considering the fact Silvano had never met him there. Even stranger that their mothers had been friends and still Silvano did not know him. Odd enough, but it was common nowadays wasn't it? "Huh, I wonder why I never saw you around," he asked quietly, staring at the glowing embers before him. He leaned down on his elbows and rubbed at his face again, tiredness etched into his young features. He had not fought yet, but he could tell he would have to one day. And he hoped he would not become something he truly was not. Savina had her rage, but the youth knew he himself did not. Or, at least Silvano prayed.

Taking the joint from the man's hand, Silvano took another inhale of it, prepared for it. It started tasting better, especially when it rushed to his head. It was nice, calming. Soothing even. He took another puff unintentionally, and returned it Barrett, aware he was hogging it. "No casualties that we know of," he said as he shook his head quickly. "But Anu was captured. And my older brother, Gotham, was as well."

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread