Fall so far behind you end in first [p]lace
[html]

Ridiculousness is good, I approve of ridiculousness XD And I am assuming that Savina will let the girls join the pack, we've just not got there on our joining thread yet XD WC: 937

The sable girls were looking out from their standing place in front of the porch, looking this way and that, trying to decide which way to go, their mother had told them so much of the lands and they wanted to see it all as quickly as possible, even shy Kiwi was eager to get going, the prospect of exploring her new home being exciting to her. The taller girl was more keen to meet pack mates though, being a very outgoing creature, she and her sister were a balance to one another in many ways, Rain being the outgoing one, the strong, muscular one, Kiwi being the petite shy one. The taller girl grinned at her younger sister, silver eyes flicking across the lands, working out which way would be best for them to go, Kiwi clung to her hand, her own green gaze scanning the lands, she was biting at her lower lip, nervous at the prospect of bumping into some stranger. It was then that Rain silver eyes focused on a family, a male with a guitar and a female, with two pups playing nearby. The older female grinned, flicking the silver stud in her upper lip, looking down at the smaller girl.
"I think we have found our direction, let's go and make some friends." The elder girl said, looking down at her sister, taking a long stride towards the small group, finding that she was completely unable however, her arm being pulled back by her younger sister. Already the girl was hiding in her curled mane, her head tipped forwards so that her face was almost completely unseen, the hand that was not holding with a white knuckle grip onto Rain's own was over her face, hiding her. The girl was trembling, she had always been shy around those she did not know, once one knew her they discovered that she was a rather friendly talkative soul, but she was never at ease around those she did not know, she was most content when close to her family and only her family, even with her sister at her side she was tense at the idea of meeting new wolves, even if they were now to be as close to her as family, her pack mates.
"Please don't make us go over there, can we not just go for a walk in that Cottontail Valley place that mother told us of? I would like to see that, all of the flowers and the rabbits, with no-one there." The girl replied, her voice muffled as she hid behind her hair.

The older girl let out a sigh, squeezing her sister's hand gently, turning her back on the family and facing the younger girl, using her spare hand to part her mane so that she could see the younger girl's face. She smiled at her, the silver stud in her lip glinting as it caught the sunlight with this slight movement.
"And what are they going to do to us little sister? They are pack mates, they will soon be as close to us as family. They cannot possibly be that fearsome, look, they are obviously a family, the worse that can happen is that they ask us not to disturb their family time. Are they going to shout at us? No, of course not, come along sister. Courage. I will be here the whole time, I promise not to let go of your hand if you are really that scared." The female said in a coaxing voice, trying to convince her younger sister to go and talk to these new faces, after all how dull was life if one never met anyone? She did not want her sister to suffer a fate of lonliness, although she was quick to warm to wolves she never made the first move, she would shy away, leave rather than talk to a stranger, she would never get to a stage of warming to anyone at this rate. She gave her sister's hand another squeeze and met the green glare that was peering out at her from between the dark curls.
"You promise? You absolutely promise not to let go of my hand? If they shout at us I will blame you you know." The younger girl replied and Rain nodded in response, showing that she promised that she would hold her sister's hand and that nothing bad would happen to her. Slowly she managed to coax her sister into a walk, moving towards the family, she grinned at her sister as she heard the guitar music.
"See, one of them plays the guitar, surely that is a good thing, we already have something to talk to them about." Rain said, pleased to see that they had something in common with the bi-coloured male, their mother, Soran had instilled a great love of music in them all, teaching them to play music and read sheet music, already the sable girl felt comfortable here, they were going to make friends, she was sure. Her sister walked with her reluctantly, although she had raised her head, showing her face. Soon they arrived by the family, a grin cracking Rain's face. She dipped her head politely, Kiwi took this as permission and instead of bowing her head in a little dip, hid behind her curled hair again.
"Hello there! I am Rain Aatte, and this is my sister Kiwi, sorry she's a little shy. We're new here and thought we should say hello." Rain, always outgoing and more than used to having to talk for her sister, spoke, introducing them both cheerfully.

Image courtesy of Tiny banquet committee@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.mentor-Rain .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mentor-Rain p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mentor-Rain b {color:#d13a00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mentor-Rain strong {color:#426b23; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mentor-Rain {background-color:#453e27; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... p/rain.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.mentor-Rain .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread