Friendship fight
[html]

Mido watched Fara as she spoke, he could see the frustration build within her as she continued. With her behavior and questions she asked he was starting

to see the kind of individual she had come to be. After she was done asking her questions he looked at her with his gentle blue eyes. Taking in a deep

breath that pushed out his chest he relaxed his shoulders and gave the female a soft smile. “Well, to start I have no insults to give to you.” He

chambered his thoughts to himself.

He waited for a brief moment to make sure everything was in order and sounded right. “Secondly, if it’s worth asking about, it is not stupid and

generally means it has some importance to the asker.”
He stated as his gaze hardened. “I am Luperci, and I don’t entirely understand what that means

to you. I know this may be sudden, but I have a favor to ask of you Fara. Will you be my friend?”
Mido asked wondering how she might react to his statement and question. He had an idea of what she might say from the frustration and behavior she portrayed earlier.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold;

letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template b {color:#FF0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-

size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread