Of Deer and Ichika
[html]
She is so pathetic sometimes. xD and Kusala is her rank "craftsman". / +430

Tawny watched as all of the others showed up, nodding and dipping her head in return to all the greetings she received, but not talking anymore. Jace was there, as well as her large black mate named Temo. Then a few others that she didn’t know…and Pripyat got there, finally someone other than Jace that she recognized. She gave the gray male a shy toothy grin and dropped her head, remembering their silly game of tag on the beach. They’d had some fun out there before parting ways on good terms, she was happy to see that he looked to be doing well.

The small girl sat there quietly watching everyone, dark blue eyes trying to capture as much of the moment as possible. She studied each of the canines as they sat around her, all of them looking like they felt a little bit uncomfortable. Jaden, the leader of this gathering, was rather big. He wasn’t the largest wolf she’d ever seen, but he was the biggest in their group so far. His fur was very interesting, with the way that it faded into a different color…she’d have to be brave and ask him about it after the hunt. Perhaps he could show her how to do it to her own fur. Her eyes skipped over Jace and Temo, for she’d seen them together before and just suspected that they’d be looking and acting like normal. Next was a little sweetheart (Wretch) that looked pretty nervous about being there with wolves that she didn’t know. Tawny could relate and she sent the younger female a kind smile, hoping to calm her nerves. The last female to show up got a small smile and a nod as well; and then Tawny felt pretty caught up with the group and who she would be hunting with.

After a few more greetings and then a long stint of silence, the large male began speaking once again, telling them of his position and what was going on. When he asked for introductions, Tawny groaned internally and took a small step forward. She figured that since she was the first to respond, she’d be the first to speak. Crouching slightly under the weight of her nervousness, she kept her eyes on the ground and huffed softly. I’m Tawny…um, k-kusala. I like t-to make pretty things. And I love bones… She shook her head a little at the silly, stuttered out answer and took a big step back, pressing herself against a tree and wishing that she could just vanish from sight.

<style type="text/css">
.thembones b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2dc3d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #551f15; }
.thembones p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.thembones {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#851e1e; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2a7xtox.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c08d1f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.thembones p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thembones p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread