Harmonious notes make mountains ring
[html]
Why yes indeed! After I wrote this, I had to watch that part in TLK again xD; Hope you don't mind that I pp Lark?

We'll kindle a Fire, A light 'neath the Moon & Sun

There was no reaction from the male, but it was as she suspected. The Lykoi man had seen, heard, tasted, and felt much in his life, but there was always more. More to do, another step to walk, another hill to climb. A grin on her pensive face was present for but a moment, almost forgetting how much she missed the man's company. They had shared the same train of thought, much of which had to be taught to her own clan. "Ydych chi yn ei gofal yn awr," she prayed silently under her breath, feeling the air grow colder if for an instant.

Muffled steps continued, as Neha stayed silent until he fell in step with her, unflinching as the wild man touched her arm. He would not hurt her, not for an instant, but she would prepare herself for his version of adversity if the need arose. Though Nehalennia had no real need for him to guide her, she would allow it this very evening. It was one thing to guide her through uncertain territory, though that was the part the hybrid did not mind, but she attempted to put aside all concerns for the lack of sight. She could see as well as anyone, and if anything she was grateful for the gift bestowed upon her.

The darkest of her ears swiveled sideways, the clip clop, clip clop of the blue roan's hooves falling in tune to her heartbeat. Bran swiftly took to the skies again, cawing out in the trees overhead. "Ah yes.. but have you been through? Or over? Under, perhaps?" Her cryptic questions were enough to confuse any common soul, but surely the stallion knew how to best answer. Her humming picked up yet again, to the tune of a song she had heard many a time. Purposely, the silver one let his question hang in the moist air, listening to the tiny orbs in her staff as they collided with sturdy oak. "'Tis not a question of what has been learned, child. But of what there is to learn yet.. this I know. Eee..hee-hee-hee.."

Nehalennia
#351.

<style>
#ts-noe01 {width:75%;max-width:600px;min-width:500px;margin:0px auto;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-align:left;}
#ts-noe01.ooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1.25px;line-height:14px;}
#ts-noe01.wc {text-align:right;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:5px;line-height:13px;}
#ts-noe01.table {background-color:#dad9d8;border:1px dotted #000000;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9puNY.png);text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #dad9d8;}
#ts-noe01.table .spacer {float:right;width:260px;height:210px;}
#ts-noe01.table p {text-indent:30px;padding:5px 5px 0px 10px;}
#ts-noe01.table b {font-weight:bold;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:0px 0px 10px #555555;}
#ts-noe01.table .name {text-align:center;font-size:90px;line-height:60px;font-family: 'Zeyada', cursive;color:#ffffff;}
#ts-noe01.table .phrase {text-align:left;font-size:20px;padding:5px 0px 0px 5px;line-height:28px;font-family: 'Zeyada';font-weight:bold;color:#ffffff; text-shadow:0px 0px 2px #111111;}
</style>
Table by Kiki!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread