Looks like home, feels like home. Must be home.
[html]

Upon asking for the boys name it was given to him. The black and white patterned boy stated his name as Jackson. Mido took a couple seconds to place his

name to his face to remember him. The young man asked how he liked it in Anathema and said something about getting lost in the caves if you didn’t know

them. Mido had thought about his short time here in Anathema, being taken in by Naniko and now meeting this nice young man named Jackson. Then his mind

back tracked to the life he left behind, reinstating itself in an instant, reminding him of the pain he was happy to forget. Midos’ eyes widened as he got

excited. “It’s great, I love it here. You and lady Naniko have been so welcoming and amazing.” He said to the boy with enthusiasm, his curled tail

hitting his sides.

He thought about what the boy had mentioned, the caves being tricky. He was right about that. Those halls inside the caves wound and twisted. Had he

not been calm as he was and move slow as he did he would be lost. “I almost got lost a couple times. A wrong turn here and there, with a little bit of

back tracking. I was alright and didn’t need anyone to come rescue me.”
He said giving Jackson a goofy smile.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread