Looks like home, feels like home. Must be home.
[html]

The boy had said to him Anathema was the best place around making him smile slightly. Mido hadn’t been here long enough to formulate his own personal

opinion of the place, but he could easily take the boys word for it. Watching Jackson and listening to him speak about the caves; it was clearly obvious to

him that he had a wealth of experience with the elaborate system of caves. He mentioned that he had a brother named Scorpius who had worked on a map of the

caves; and to seek him out if he found himself lost. “I’ll be wise to remember that, thank you.” He replied to the young man’s remark.

Jackson said he had a brother, and this had made him curious. Did the boy have any other family or was it just his brother and himself. Mido began to

wonder if there were families tied here to Anathema. It really was not his place to poke his nose where it didn’t belong, but he just had to ask. “You

said you had brother named Scorpius. Do you have any other family here? Are there any families specific to Anathema?”
He asked this of Jackson, curious

to his reaction of Mido’s being nosy. “If my actions are uncalled for, do tell me. I don’t mean to be irritating.” He explained.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread