there's a shark in the water [p]
[html]

drugs are bad, mmkay

"Ohh, I just love the ocean... I come here to sit near the cliffs and listen to the waves crash..." she cooed dreamily, her lilting eyes closing for a moment to breathe in the scent of the air. It was salty and marvelous as always, and it calmed her nerves. "Alaine showed me a beautiful place inside your land... it was quite hidden, and I'm not sure I could find my way back there now, but the water was marvelous there."

Sage waited for her new husky-looking friend to pass the joint back, and she took a quick puff replying. "My home is Inferni, though I am away from it often..." Her soft voice trailed off with the smoke that fell from her lips. "It's more peaceful here." It wasn't hard for her to admit that she felt an entirely different energy coming from Inferni's land. She had fought it for so long, trying to make the best of it's beautiful parts. Much of the land was dead and unwelcoming. Not all of it was, though; in fact, the territory expansion had granted them some beautiful and lively places to relax. The field of sunflowers was her favorite; she often spent whole days beside the bright and sunny patch.

"I wonder if I might have met your mate before? What was her name?" she asked with a smile, passing the quickly shortening joint back to Ezra. Sage had encountered a fair number of residents of the Cours des Miracles; each had been friendly and pleasant. Perhaps she'd met her new friend's love on a previous trip. And if not, there was just one more person in the Kingdom she would need to befriend.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#385e86; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freebie2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.freebie2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie2 {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#9ec5cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SyWBc.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread