Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]

Word Count » 517

Looking over at the pups, he couldn’t help but think that the other’s pups were positively beautiful. His childhood was good up until the time that he was caught. As a pup though he was a part of the gypsy side of the family. As what he did when he recalled his family, he reached up to touch his eyebrow ring, the symbol of his family. It was a symbol that he really enjoyed having on his body and it held him over during the nights alone. It was a small wonder that they didn’t pull it out of his eyebrow but for that he was glad. They didn’t leave anything else in tact though, his ear giving a pang as he even thought about it. Looking over at the pups, he had a sudden and horrid vision of some of the atrocities that he did to pups their age and their parents and he gave a little shudder. It was sometimes hard for him to see innocents. He knew what he had done and so seeing them so happy was both a blessing and a torture for the tortured optime. The voice suddenly echoed in his head and he, too, was dragged out of his thoughts, giving a little nod of his head, a light little chuckle in his throat. The smile seemed to be half-hearted and it almost seemed to be that he was unable to smile very much. ”Ah eet iss good zhat I do nots talkz like zhiss either yess?” He asked in his best impression but it sounded a bit funny since he had never really used that.

He was glad that he was under no real scrutiny and he looked up at the other. Salsola wasn’t really supposed to be known about so he would have to keep that under wraps for now even though he hated to tell the other a lie like this, especially when the others included his family. He gave a little nod of his head in return, looking over at him. ”You seem to have come through captivity well,” he said as he gave a little tilt of his head. ”Very well in fact. It’s nice to see someone else has pulled through such a situation,” he said as he gave a little nod of his head. And it was nice that someone else had made it through. His master was holding him together so he was stable for now but seeing someone else made it through was for some reason comforting. With the question, he ran a hand through his hair. ”I’m really wary of other people right now as I am sure that you can imagine. I move around from place to place, never staying in one place for longer than a night or so at a time. Maybe when I feel like I can trust others again I will look for a pack but for now, I would rather be on my own you know? What about you?” He asked the other, hoping that he was able to head him off a little.

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread