Friendship fight
[html]

OOC: Thats cool, homework is pretty important, it kina needs your attention too XD

She was able to calm herself and collect her thoughts. She responded to his logic by agreeing to be his friend. Looking into her golden eyes he tilted

his head and smiled at her. “Good, that’s what I wanted to hear. Had you told me otherwise Fara, I may have had to fight you over it.” He told her

with a big smile jokingly and not at the same time. The dim lighting along the halls casted their two shadows close together. “We haven’t even been

friends for five minutes and I’m ecstatic that you’re my friend.”
He said to the snow white female.

He really had been excited that she said yes. For a while he thought she might have said no to him and turned and walked away or something. He didn’t

exactly have a backup plan if she had said no; it would have been a little awkward, thus making him look kind of stupid. A sound once in a while would make

its way down the hall of dens passing by the two of them. “Being able to call you my friend just feels good, and I am very glad that you said yes.”

Mido said to Fara.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread