Of Deer and Ichika
As each new person came to join the group Jace nodded a hello, whispering quiet greetings to those that actually spoke out loud. The hybrid was feeling a bit apprehensive about the hunt, after all she had not hunted with man y of those assembled, the only one she really did know here was Temo and of course Tawny, her beloved daughter of her heart, for her she gave a large grin and a soft smile, she did love her daughter so. As the organizer of this hunt, the Shishen Jaden began to speak Jace shifted into her Secui form, wincing as it hurt a little due to the pregnancy. Today would be the last day she would shift, after the hunt she would switch back tp optime and then stay in that form until the pups birth.

She forced an excited look onto her face, hopefully the hunt would go quickly and then she could claim weariness and escape to her home where she could hide her shame and guilt from everybody around her. Introductions began and when it was her turn she stood to her feet and looked at those assembled around her with a half smile,

"I am Jace, the Yakuso. It's my job to keep the Elements class in line." Here she chuckled slightly "My hope is near the north west of Westville and you can find me where most nights." With he piece said, she stepped back and sat down next to Temo agian. She smiled at him and nodded with her head for him to take the centre light.

Messages In This Thread