DAAAAA! PLAY!
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

'Ferrari' he said warningly, 'If you want to get yourself in trouble do not drag Iskander into it!' J'adore shook his head, he never knew it would be this difficult. He turned to his son, kneeling down to him, ruffling his scruf. 'Iskander, go outside and play, but don't go to far'. J'adore stood as he watched the snowy pup dash outside
, using an open window rather than the door. 'Use the door next time!' he shouted out to him, amusement clear in his voice.

He turned to Ferrari, his face clearly full of mild anger. 'Ferrari', his voice was grave and wholy serious. 'Go and get a big drink and wash youself off outside' he ordered. 'I'll start clearing up in here, come back in when you're done and give me a hand'. He knelt down, beginning to sweep the white power into the jar. 'Mizu, jesus, why do you have to leave things around?' he whispered to himself. He finished quickly, placing the jar high above the floor on a shelf. J'adore left his home, to find Ferrari bathing and Iskander sitting on a rock nearby.

<style type="text/css">
.roserose b {font-weight:bold; color:#20420e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6c8e5a; }
.roserose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.roserose {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#789f6b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/zsmjgw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#364f28; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.roserose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.roserose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread