DAAAAA! PLAY!
PP of J'adore coming outside. Tell me if you want it changed Smile

Ferrari shrunk smaller as her father scolded her. She went outside and washed herself off before taking a drink of water. She still itched but the water felt good on her now getting hot fur. She rolled in the bin of water, trying to stop the itch. "I am sorry Da. I still itch... make it stop." she whined as she got out of the water and shook herself out before going over to her Da and rubbing against him again. "Itchy itchy. I don't like it!" she whined to him softly. She went back to help him clean up the mess she had made. She kept her tail down and her ears pinned. She didn't like her fathers anger and she started to whine softly at him. After they had cleaned the mess up she went back outside to lay in the water and relieve the itch. She wasn't feeling too good now. She was hungry now and not feeling too good.

"Isk needs a bath too. He played in it too." she said when she noticed Iskander nibbling at himself. What was in that powder? What is that powder? she thought to herself as she rolled in the water. "DA!!! where are we going today? I wanna see the horsies again." she said when J'adore came outside.

Messages In This Thread