for those who find reality too hard to believe in.
[html]
300+

Silvano nodded at the man who used to be of his pack. "I hope so too, but I'm sure they won't do anything to them. It's.. not their way." But the Sadira's tone made it sound as though he didn't believe himself. AniWaya had always been friendly to all, and he was not sure about them anymore. Before, he never would have thought they would attack. So, maybe his brother and Anu were hurt. But he doubted it. No one hurt prisoners of war, not when they were so vital a bargaining chip. "I genuinely hope this strange new way of the Tribe doesn't mean I'll be burying an empty grave with my family," he added, voice cracking with the fear. He did not want his only brother to be killed for doing what anyone would do for their kin and pack. He was only guilty he had not tried to save the dark male himself.

Looking up with emerald eyes at Barrett, Silvano gave a meek little smile. "I will tell her where to send them. I'm sure they'll be safer off here where war doesn't follow." Silvano had not seen a single AniWayan here, and it seemed as though they had never left the tribe's lands at all. But if that were the case, maybe they were amassing for something big. Silvano hoped to God that it was not the case. The warriors would fight, and there was no way to assure no one would die now. The gloves were off and the fangs were bared against the enemy, on both sides.

"Painkillers? I'm sure Cambria would be glad for anything to use the next time a fight comes out." There was little to be fixing now, but Silvano could almost feel the coming bloodshed like an oncoming storm, an electric force. Nodding, Silvano rose from his seat, looking to the building behind Barrett. "If you don't mind, I know I don't want to impose having just met you," he answered humbly, touching the back of his neck in a mindless habit. "And do you think we can get a trade for whatever this stuff is?" he asked, pointing at the joint in Barretts hand. It seemed like he was asking a lot of the former Dreamer. But he would gladly trade some of his own books to get what he wanted for the pack, and for himself.

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread