The stars tell all
[html]
OOC: Ok i think this was horrifying but seeing as my muse level is at a low i'll post it anyway and hope to give you soemthing much better in return.

The wolf- dog thing, whatever he was started laughing. Sira backed up a little wondering if he was crazy, looking back and forth between her, she wasn't sure if he was crazy or not. She had watched as he fell over, at first wondering if he had a stomach ache and was about to go over there but the laughter kept her at bay. She didn't know what to do at this and she watched him curiously until he stopped laughing enough to spit out a few words. She knew what a female was she and her mother were females, but the term male had never come up nor had she been told about the different genders, even her kills she couldn't investigate as her mother either started in on it and left her no room to look one over, or she would go and prepare it for the winter. She was frowning as he finally spoke, wondering if he thought she was a joke. When he said he wasn't a female but a male she game him an incredulous look.

“Oookay, what the heck is a male?”

The only difference she saw in it was that it didn't have a fe in front of it. That meant little to her other than it was different. She was a little hurt that he was laughing at her, but he was also far kinder than her mother would have been so she was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, she was sure if he continued she would just walk away..

<style type="text/css">
.sikira-oo2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#995d5f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #322022; }
.sikira-oo2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sikira-oo2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#685356; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KBpCJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f736e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sikira-oo2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sikira-oo2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread